Introduction to Traumatic Brain Injury for Clinicians
Traumatic brain injury is being called the signature injury of the Iraq/Afghanistan conflict. The goal of this course is to give a foundation for better understanding the disability flowing from TBI to enable better treatment decisions and proper referrals when appropriate.
- Administrator: Eric Amtsberg
- Administrator: Eric Melendez
- Administrator: Tom Nickel
- Administrator: Abigail Rudzianis
- Administrator: Robert Shepherd (admin)
- Teacher: Dr. Claude Munday