Online Writing Workshop
This course considers the elements necessary to create excellence in academic writing.Through a variety of readings (and writings), students will learn to appreciate the integration of structure, style, and mechanics when authoring a text.Both the writing and rewriting processes will be addressed as students begin sharing their work with one another.
- Administrator: Eric Amtsberg
- Administrator: Eric Melendez
- Administrator: Tom Nickel
- Administrator: Abigail Rudzianis
- Administrator: Robert Shepherd (admin)
- Teacher: Dr. Laine Harrington