Buddhism and Psychology
This class provides a review of Buddhist theories and techniques related to cognition and mental health, drawn from Chan/Zen, Tantric, Vipassana and Pure Land traditions. The role of Yogic meditation and mindfulness will be explored in comparing ideas of "enlightenment" and "insight" to the goals of psychotherapy.
- Administrator: Eric Amtsberg
- Administrator: Eric Melendez
- Administrator: Tom Nickel
- Administrator: Abigail Rudzianis
- Administrator: Robert Shepherd (admin)
- Teacher: Dr. Lewis Lancaster