Aging and Long-Term Care
Aging is accompanied by a multitude of life changes and the emergence of a number of neuropsychiatric disorders.
Topics of this workshop include understanding the normal facets of aging, differential diagnosis of depression and dementia, complicated bereavement, psychological and psychopharmacologic treatments for geriatric clients, legal and ethical issues, and social and spiritual aspects of aging.
- Administrator: Eric Amtsberg
- Administrator: Eric Melendez
- Administrator: Tom Nickel
- Administrator: Abigail Rudzianis
- Administrator: Robert Shepherd (admin)
- Teacher: Dr John Preston