Legal and Ethical Issues in Psychotherapy
As professional ethics codes, regulations and case law become increasingly complex, busy practitioners often find it difficult to keep up with these developments and may unknowingly be at increased risk for lawsuits or ethics and licensing complaints.
This course provides an organized, coherent overview of recent ethical, regulatory and other legal changes that affect professional practice.
- Administrator: Eric Amtsberg
- Administrator: Eric Melendez
- Administrator: Tom Nickel
- Administrator: Abigail Rudzianis
- Administrator: Robert Shepherd (admin)