Statistics Three Unit
This course is an introduction to the basic statistics used in the behavioral sciences. Course topics include descriptive statistics, the normal distribution, and inferential statistics including the t test, the F ratio, the chi-square, and an introduction to analysis of variance (ANOVA).
- Administrator: Eric Amtsberg
- Administrator: Eric Melendez
- Administrator: Tom Nickel
- Administrator: Abigail Rudzianis
- Administrator: Robert Shepherd (admin)
- Teacher: Dr. Patrick Miles