Dr. Hadas Pade
Messages from Dr. Pade:
This course provides an overview of the concept of personality theory and research methods, including Freudian and other Psychoanalytic approaches, the Trait approach, the Biological approach, the Humanistic approach, the Behavioral/Social Learning approach, and the Cognitive approach.
A Discussion Forum in the Moodle eLearning system is used to express what you have learned from the material and to interact with the instructor and other students. There are also class assignments and an extensive set of questions for self-review in preparation for a final exam.
- Administrator: Eric Amtsberg
- Administrator: Eric Melendez
- Administrator: Tom Nickel
- Administrator: Abigail Rudzianis
- Administrator: Robert Shepherd (admin)
- Teacher: Hadas Pade